Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mongolia is a land of food and cold

 How cute are you, Phil Youngusband? This cute:
Hey don't ask me about Mongolia, I know nothing



















A lovely article from Yahoo! Philippines features an interview of Phil Younghusband. It was conducted before he left for Palawan for another one of his YFA Teacher Training Program endeavors. Go read the whole article to see more of Phil's cuteness:


"The only thing I know about Mongolia is their food… and that it’s cold.  We know pretty much nothing." 
"The last time I was in Bacolod, I sang in a concert with Kim Chiu and Gerald Andersen, in Panaad too.... Now I’m going back for football and it should be good.  That was a full stadium as well, but we’ll probably beat that now."


He even addresses fans' concerns of him leaving for an Indonesian club and the difference between club and country.

"I think some people don’t understand the concept of club and country. They feel if we play in Indonesia, we leave the Azkals.... I want to make it clear that even though we play for Indonesia we can still play for the Azkals.  It’s club and country. We just want to play football."

A number of us know the difference between club and country, Phil. It's just that a number of us won't be able to stalk catch you around the Philippines anymore if you leave for Indonesia. 0_0

Article here

No comments:

Post a Comment