Sunday, January 30, 2011

Azkals being funny online

It pays to follow them. You're rewarded with a few giggles.

Take Phil, for instance.












The imagery! James strangling Phil and Phil fighting for his life with a pencil. Priceless.



Also, knowing how big of a Federer fan Phil is is quite funny too.






























Rob Gier acts senile when in truth he doesn't look a day over 25 T.T













Jason De Jong gets angry on Facebook.
This, I've got to clarify first. A picture was posted on his fanpage saying that Jason has had 18 caps for the Philippines, which he corrects below. The first "Jason Dantes de Jong" that comments here is the real Jason. The second one is the moderator of the fan page. Look what happens:








































That's okay, Jason. You're still cute when you're angry. ;) It actually reminded me of this tweet of Neil's.



Of course Chris Greatwich will never be excluded from this list. He won the poll, actually.














Mark Drinkuth and Patrick Herget understand Mark McMahon's gayness.
Basically Mark McMahon commented on a super fly picture taken of William Gueridon and Patrick and Markinho reply with this here below: (By the way Patrick mentions Islam Ahmed, a Fil-Egyptian who tried out for the  squad)













Mark Drinkuth is my hero :D haha


Speaking of Mark, he recently posted a photo album of his time in Manila. A few photos made me laugh. This one, especially:


















Maybe because he looked like a dorky cutie next to another cutie posing beside a jeepney, or the fact that they basically went through the standard operating procedure of being a tourist in the Philippines. I don't know. My brain can't handle it. They further fulfill their tourist image by learning the language:
















I didn't even know they made "Learn Tagalog" CDs haha. However I think it's sweet they're taking time to learn. I hear Patrick's even hired a teacher to learn Filipino. Maybe when he's not obsessing over his blue boots, he'll have time to learn. Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I liked that you compiled all these things that make us fans giggle. FYI I am planning to link to your post because I loved it so much.

    However I will be stating that I do not approve nor condone the language of Mark Drinkuth, Patrick Herget and Mark McMahon. (I know it's just boys being boys but in today's more sensitive world wherein discrimination, and F words like that are considered as ignorant and politically incorrect as the N word, it might be wise to remove that part.) So I hope you understand why I have to make that disclaimer when I reblog. I don't wanna offend any of my readers. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. azkals!!! AYT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete