Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some good-looking people featured on Inquirer

It's a shame the Philippine Daily Inquirer didn't post decently-sized images online for their article. I must say it was fun to read however.

"Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows. I once cried in a movie because it was sad. It was 'Marley and Me,' directed by David Frakel, starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston. "
I'm guessing I'm not the only one who noticed Mark's bare midsection in his photograph:
 

"What’s the most unique thing about you? I have an obsession with looking at my phone and contacting everyone at all times, but in the Philippines, this seems like a common thing, so maybe it’s just me. (Laughs)."
"What’s the craziest thing that’s ever happened to you on the field? One time, we were four goals behind, and then I was able to score five goals—so we won that game!"
"What’s your guilty pleasure? I go to the cinema, watch movies. I also go shopping, hang out, maybe eat.
What do you like eating? That’s hard. Maybe pizza."
"Do you have other hobbies aside from football? I’m into a lot of sports! (It was reported in Sun Star Cebu that he is into basketball, swimming, tennis, and billiards). I have a band, 6 Years to Fame. We play alternative rock."
"What’s the craziest fan moment you’ve had? Nothing too crazy, yet. Everybody’s been really good. Really friendly! So far everybody has kept within the boundaries of how it should be."
"What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for a girl? Well, I’m not really a romantic type so … (Turns to his fellow players) Give me some ideas, I need to be clean here. I bought one girl a Coach bag. Yeah, seriously. One time, we were in Metrowalk, there was a girl singing on the stage, and people were writing down their song requests and giving it to the girl, but Eddie Mallari encouraged me to write my phone number and give it to the girl. She texted me later, but I lost my phone, so nothing really happened."
I guess crazy runs in the family. Simon's starting to sound like Chris now.





No comments:

Post a Comment