Monday, January 3, 2011

Phil shows the Philly: The Tina

 
Phil tweeted this video

 #1 
This isn't the first time we see "the Tina." Phil's done it before in this video.
GIF from hellyeahazkals

#2
James enters shyly and exits shyly after a minute or so in the video. Remember this tweet?
James is a better dancer than he is a singer.
James is a better dancer
A better dancer
Dancer

What do you think?
To me they just looked like a pair of the most adorable uncoordinated dancers in the world.

More Younghusband New Year's pictures here



1 comment:

  1. "To me they just looked like a pair of the most adorable uncoordinated dancers in the world." -- What you'd said was true!! LOL.. I'm sorry and I've already said this before but Phil's dance move for me is too Stiff and James (if he's really a better dancer) is too shy, his shyness hides his true talent in dancing.
    But they really look so ADORABLE doing the "Philly" xD

    ReplyDelete