Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Choose your Fil-German

From that whole Germany experience that gave us more players and removed a beloved coach from us, three people caught my attention. I think they'll catch yours too.


L-R: Patrick Reichelt, Oliver Pötschke, Patrick Herget


I very much believe it's time to update my "Boys We Love" page. There are about four more Fil-Germans I have to add. Perhaps I will update it to include these boys after we see them in action on Febuary. ;)


Patrick Herget
Baby's only 19.
December 30, 1991
Has an official Facebook Page!

Oliver Pötschke
This one's mine.
Febuary 13, 1987
Another good-looking February celebrant ;)


Patrick Reichelt
June 15, 1988
He's a striker. Perfect. We need more of those in our team.
Will probably keep Ian and Phil company in the front ;)







It's getting harder and harder to choose a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment