Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Azkals Relationship Status: Aly and Anton

We finally find out the truth that Phil so carelessly missed out for this pair of defender hotties from a segment in 24Oras of GMA.
So apparently Aly is taken, to which I b*tchfaced endlessly...

And that Anton is taken as well.

We also find out that Anton is a big fat (by fat I mean super hot) liar. Apparently our poor baby received a black eye from one of the games against Indonesia :( aww get well soon:

(I'm not really sure if it's related to this incident here below)

He even jokes about the black eye:
"(because of it) girls have been staying away from me, so my girlfriend's happy about that."
Oh, Anton. How you make me laugh.
"girls have been staying away from me"
^THAT IS A LIE^ and I have pictures to prove it.
I'm sorry, Anton, but it will take more than a black eye to keep us away from you. ;) And to the girlfriend, be proud of your baby's battle scars for they are sexy.


No comments:

Post a Comment