Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Model Captain

Found this on James' Facebook wall. I can't find her name anymore. :(






















 














There is always time to appreciate beauty. Imagine my thrill when I find attractive pictures of Aly Borromeo shot by Marius Oczon in my Tumblr dashboard. Here are my favorites:

This is so cute. In the photographer's notes, it says Aly uses a parachute to make sure he's running fast enough.
Thank you, Marius, for making Aly look hotter than he already is.
I would now like to sign up as a photographer for Neil -- I mean the Azkals.
"Okay, Neil. Next shot will be a close-up. Look here... on your knees... hold this ring box up to me... then propose to me."


Find more pictures in the photographer's DeviantArt page.

No comments:

Post a Comment